- When I was a kid of around 6 years old- I asked to a shopkeeper for a chocolate, but he told me you don’t have enough money to buy it.
- At the age of 10 years- I asked for a cricket bat but again he response you don’t have enough money to buy it.
- At the age of 13 years- Parents told me you need to work hard, because money is not the thing which is born on trees.
- At the age of 13 years- Relatives told me see towards their son, he is earning 50 thousands per month.
- At 18 years- You don’t have enough money to get enrolled in this college.
Now it’s my turn around 20
Relatives, parents, uncle and shopkeeper to me so son what you will do in future…
- My response : I want to be a rich man, will earn money or do business otherwise apply for job in US.
- Parents: Money is not everything.
- Uncle: Don’t be so selfish.
- Shopkeeper: Go for good life but don’t run behind money.
- Relatives: His son is so much greedy, so much money minded.
Still I don’t know people expect so much from their child but why they are not teaching them about money.
“MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT YOU NEED MONEY TO BUY EVERY THING”
“THE ROLE OF MONEY IN LIFE IS SAME AS ROLE OF FUEL IN CAR”
If you like it then share and help someone.
We like to listen our visitors so feel free to drop your comments.